Jersey Arts Centre’s ACT company was founded in 2004, is open to anyone aged 80-800, and is coordinated and directed by Jason Kenyon, Jersey Arts Centre’s Deputy Stage Manager. There have been 32 major productions since this time.
If you have the energy, commitment, imagination and a sense of humour, and would like to become a member, come along to our next ‘Meet + Greet’ session on: Tuesday 5 July 2022 at 7.30pm at Jersey Arts Centre.
You do not have to audition to become a member of ACT – you just have to be interested in theatre, stories and playing…
Recent productions include:
- Fruit Basket / 2021
- Sherlock’s Women adapted from the works of Arthur Conan Doyle by Jason Kenyon / 2021
- Lust Actually by Jason Kenyon / 2020
- …As the Actress Said to the Bishop! by Jason Kenyon / 2019
- Can You Hear the Music? / The Janna Years / And Then There Were None / 2019
- All’s Well that Ends Well by William Shakespeare / 2018
For more information about ACT, please contact Jason Kenyon: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would definitely recommend anyone wishing to sign up for an ACT project. Jason’s experience is invaluable as he guides us through everything from set design, lighting and sound, not to mention directing the performance and I love every minute of it!– Katie Hayes
ACT is a great place to have fun, meet new people and not take yourself too seriously, all whilst putting together great plays. No 2 productions are ever the same. Jason is amazing and supportive.- Stacey Hansford