Welcome from our Director
Welcome to our summer 2018 season full of exciting, challenging and adventurous performances, exhibitions and courses.
We are also celebrating 35 years in 2018!
Details of our Membership scheme can be found here. You will receive 15% discount on all promotions which are marked with the red ribbon symbol, 5% discount on eat-in cafejac food, teas and coffees, and a loyalty scheme: buy 10 tickets you get the 11th free!
Highlights this summer season include: Jamie Smith’s MABON (24 May); ‘this untitled thing’ written by our Junior Drama group (7+8 June); Woody Mann (19 June); ACT’s ALL’S WELL THAT ENDS WELL (13-16 June); Linda Marlowe’s OVERDRIVE (14 July); our own production of Harper Lee’s TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD (19-21 July); and the youtheatre presentation of PETER PAN at Hamptonne Country Life Museum (24-28 July).
Enjoy the season ahead.
We look forward to seeing you all here this summer.
[Above image: summer brochure / TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD / 19 – 21 July 2018: 7.30pm]
DID YOU KNOW? that in 2017 Jersey Arts Centre presented:
- 226 ticketed performances with 25,291 attendances
- 15 exhibitions in the Berni Gallery
- 14 exhibitions in the Bar Gallery
- 23 courses and workshops with 204 participants
- 5 Channel Islands Music Council concerts
- 2 youtheatre productions and the hosting of 15 students from our twin town of Bad Wurzach
- Our 15th consecutive year of readings with the youtheatre at Holocaust Memorial Day
- Readings at the Former Internees 73rd Liberation Day anniversary at the War Tunnels
- The animation of Durrell at Dusk with an extract from MY FAMILY AND OTHER ANIMALS
- 2 ACT projects
- 1 Junior Drama project
- The development of our 3rd Brighter Futures project
- Workshops at HMP La Moye
- The 4th Polish Film Festival
- The 7th People’s Choice event
- The 13th Human Rights Festival
- The afternoon celebrations on Liberation Day
- Our second Christmas production: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE with 3,512 attendances over 16 performances and 558 attendances at the primary school workshops